We are looking for enthusiastic and driven members to join our growing MZ Skin team. From a role in head office to graduate internships, we welcome candidates with all levels of experience.
To apply for any of our open roles, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
JUNIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
As a niche premium skincare brand we are looking to recruit a junior office administrator to assist in overseeing and implementing daily organizational activities. If you’re proactive, driven, organized, and desire to work at a place where no two days are the same, we’d love to connect with you!
• Overseeing and Following up on retailer payments
• Researching on compliance and regulatory requirements for global launches and assisting in ensuring all relevant paperwork is in order
• Building and maintaining relationship with the customers via response to customer service inquiries (email/phone)
• Following up with New Product Development requirements, research, contacts and assisting in timely execution of deadlines
• Daily and any ad hoc administrative and logistics tasks
• Liaising with all departments to ensure any and all daily requirements, projects are met
• Assisting the marketing department with daily press creation, content, and uploads
• Minimum 6 months experience in Logistics/Admin will be good but experience is not mandatory
• Must have can do attitude
• Must be willing to do cross-functional work
• Numerical skills
• Microsoft Office skills are a must
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator skills are an added avantage
• Basic Accounting Knowledge/Skills
• Deadline oriented
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a wonderfully creative in-house Designer to come and work with us full-time in the Marketing Dept at our Chelsea office. The successful candidate will need to work across a variety of exciting design projects for multiple channels at one time, produce quality, accurate work to take the brand to the next level.
Design projects are varied and will include creating and developing premium graphic design concepts and artwork for
• Creatives for seasonal campaigns, new product launches
• Marketing collateral – leaflets, brochures etc.
• Product packaging
• Digital campaigns across web and social media channels
In addition, having sound knowledge of the print production processes, strong organizational /time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at once is essential.
What we are looking for:
• At least one year experience as a Designer within a luxury or branded environment with creative flare – beauty experience would be preferable.
• Self-motivated and driven; confidently able to manage priorities, meet tight deadlines and take personal responsibilities.
• An extremely brand focused designer who will become our visual guardian.
• Superb art working skills; create print-ready files with cutter guides etc. for external production.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are essential. Word and Excel skills are also required.
• A flexible, adaptable person with the ability to interact well with people at all levels within the business and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.