Salary: Dependent on experience
Must have full UK driving license
International travel required with one month in summer period.
We are looking to hire an experienced Private Personal Assistant who is looking for a varied and dynamic role. Responsibilities will be predominantly in a PA capacity but will also involve Front of House duties meaning experience in service is preferred. The candidate will be required to drive the client from time to time and some foreign travel will be involved. The candidate must be adaptable and flexible with the ability to manage requests with a tight turnaround. Your job will be to support the Principal, allowing them to maximise their time and focus on their ongoing projects. Good all-round, cultural knowledge is necessary to provide effective support and complement his wide-ranging interests. The ideal candidate will be well-presented, sophisticated, and approachable, with a can-do attitude that likes children.
The role is fast-paced, requires confidence and initiative. Ideal candidate should be a self-starter. The role is not based in a formal office, and discretion is needed.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
• Deliver highly organised support for the principle and schedule (or reschedule) meetings and appointments, as well as, phone and conference calls.
• Act as first point of contact for dealing with phone calls and emails
• Experienced in the preparation and coordination of documentation and reports ahead of different meetings, taking of minutes and following up where appropriate
• Arranging and booking travel, transport and accommodation (occasionally, you will need to attend internal meetings or travel to external meetings, where establishing a rapport with participants will be required) within London and outside the UK
• Dealing with highly confidential matters/material with outmost discretion
• Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Accurate and timely control of administrative tasks e.g. processing expenses and billing, photocopying material required in meetings
• Miscellaneous projects which will vary according to business priorities e.g. conducting research, data entry, prospecting, copywriting/proofreading, social media management, coordinating and attending events, assisting with marketing initiatives, dealing with third parties etc.
• Organizing and preparing schedules for the household and household workings
Skills & Experience Required
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
• Strong communication skills, providing clear and consistent communication
• Previous experience working at Senior or Executive level
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Detail-oriented, solutions-focused and accurate with positive can-do attitude
• Discrete, diplomatic, able to exercise good judgment and tact
• Strong ability to work independently and under pressure and respond effectively on own initiative to changing situations and priorities generating expected or desirable outcomes
• Ability to maintain highly professional manner under all circumstances
• Tactful and discrete when handling sensitive matters maintaining confidentiality at all times
• Knowledge of standard software packages (demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office is required) and ability to learn company-specific systems
• Able to work flexible hours, when needed
Please email [email protected] to apply.