Hydrate the sponge with water until fully saturated and expanded. Squeeze out any excess and gently massage in a circular motion across the face, neck and décolleté. To supercharge the ritual add a small amount of cleanser directly onto the sponge. Hang the sponge in a warm and airy place to dry naturally after each use and replace every 4-6 weeks for optimal results.
Natural Konjac Sponge
Red Clay Konjac Sponge
Rich in skin savvy minerals and iron oxide clay to help stimulate blood flow, this 100% natural exfoliating sponge from the Konnayaku plant adds lustre back into dulled skin. The sponge rebalances the skin’s natural pH leaving the complexion cleansed, refined and smooth.
- 100% natural - free from chemicals, additives and preservatives
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- French Red Clay rich in iron oxide boosts circulation and regeneration
As featured in
Whatever your skin type, you should be following a daily skincare routine to keep your complexion in optimal condition. We have devised a regime based on the principles to Reveal, Enhance and Protect your skin.
- Massage CLEANSE & CLARIFY Dual Action AHA Cleanser & Mask onto the face and neck using the Konjac Sponge to remove make-up and debris. Rinse thoroughly
- Apply LIFT & LUSTRE Golden Elixir Antioxidant serum to the face, neck and décolleté
- Apply HYDRATE & NOURISH Age Defence Retinol Day Moisturiser SPF 30 to the face
- Apply SOOTHE & SMOOTH Collagen Activating Eye Complex on the eye contour
Konjac and French Red Clay
DIRECTIONS AND RITUALS
Watch Dr. Maryam Zamani on how to use and benefits of Natural Konjac Sponge.