LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED is clinically proven to:
+ Reduce wrinkle depth by 36% in 4 weeks
+ Increase collagen in 2 weeks, improving fine lines
+ Help skin absorb products more effectively
Soothe & Smooth is clinically proven to:
+ Improve appearance of wrinkles by up to 35.5%
+ Increase moisturisation by up to 33.7%
Unlock the secret to youthful, rejuvenated eyes with MZ SKIN’s most powerful eye care duo.
+ 1x LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED
+ Soothe & Smooth Hyaluronic Brightening Eye Complex 14ml
For optimal results, apply Soothe & Smooth in you AM and PM routines, and use LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED 10 mins daily, 3-5 times per week. For all product information, visit the user manual.
+ Remove the contents of the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED box.
+ Peel the device side of the Hydrocolloid Patch.
+ Attach it to the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED device.
+ Once secured to the device, peel the face side of the Hydrocolloid Patch.
+ Press firmly onto your under eye area until secure.
+ Hold down the power button on each device until LED lights appear.
+ After 10 minutes the LED device will automatically turn off signalling the end of your treatment.
+ Remove gently from the skin.
+ Remove the Hydrocolloid Patches from the LED and discard them.
+ Using your ring finger, apply a small amount of Soothe & Smooth to the under eyes
Using LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED:
Regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electromagnetic fields (EMF), in and around the home environment the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED should be kept away from radio frequency (RF) equipment to avoid interference.
For the treatment of facial wrinkles, the best results are seen by treating for 3-5 times a week for 6 weeks. Maintenance treatment should be carried out as required, according to lifestyle and skin condition.
Carrying out a treatment:
DO NOT over flex the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED device. Although it is flexible, it is not designed to withstand excess bending or folding.
DO NOT use the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED without a Hydrocolloid Patch.
- Ensure LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED is fully charged before commencing a treatment session.
- Cleanse or exfoliate the skin to remove any traces of skincare.
- Use a new Hydrocolloid Patch every treatment session.
- See the “How to use the Hydrocolloids” section for a step-to-step guide to using the Hydrocolloids.
- Peel the device side of the backing paper off an adhesive Hydrocolloid Patch.
- Place the sticky side of the adhesive Hydrocolloid Patch onto LED side (white) of the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED. Ensure the adhesive Hydrocolloid Patch aligns with the shape of the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED.
- Press down across the entire surface of the adhesive Hydrocolloid Patch.
- Peel the face side of the backing paper from the adhesive strip.
- Using a mirror position the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED over the treatment area.
- Switch ON the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED. The device will automatically switch OFF after 10 minutes. You may stop the treatment at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- After the treatment, carefully remove the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED and adhesive Hydrocolloid Patch from the treatment area.
- Remove the adhesive Hydrocolloid Patch from LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED and discard in general household waste. If you would like to keep the Hydrocolloid Patch on the treatment area after the LED treatment cycle has finished, press the Hydrocolloid Patch onto the face using the tab and carefully peel the LED device from the Hydrocolloid Patch.
- Clean LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED by following the instructions in “Cleaning the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED device”. Ensure that the device is NOT being charged when cleaning.
- You may treat more than one treatment area in a treatment session.
DO NOT repeat a treatment on the same treatment area in the same session.
Care and Maintenance:
- The lifetime of the lithium battery can be maximised by allowing it to fully charge and then fully discharge during regular use.
- Store LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED at room temperature in dry conditions.
- Avoid storing LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED in dusty conditions, in direct sunlight or in damp and humid conditions.
- LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED contains no serviceable parts.
- Before each use, with the device switched off, clean the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED following the cleaning instructions below. DO NOT use the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED device any longer if it shows any signs of damage to the material through wear and tear.
- DO NOT use the Hydrocolloid after its expiry date.
- DO NOT use the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED if it has been exposed to environmental conditions outside of those specified in the Technical Specification.
Cleaning the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED Device:
- Before cleaning ensure that the charging cable is disconnected from the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED and that the device is not charging.
- Clean the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED with a water-based wipe. Stubborn stains or adhesive residue can be removed by wiping gently with 70% alcohol.
- DO NOT use water to clean LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED.
- DO NOT use the device if you think it has come into contact with water.
Use the LIGHTMAX MINIPRO EYECONICTM LED for 10 mins daily, 3-5 times per week. Finish by applying a small amount of Soothe & Smooth to the under-eye area.
Hydrocolloid Patches for use with the LightMAX MiniPro EYECONICTM LED are infused with:
+ NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3)
A multifunctional active that improves discolouration, brightens skin tone, and softens fine lines.
+ SODIUM HYALURONATE
Hydrates and plumps skin.
+ BIO-ACTIVE PEPTIDE
Helps support and strengthen the skin barrier.
The Hydrocolloid Patch:
CMC Carboxymethyl Cellulose (Cellulose Gum), Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Homopolymer, Hydrogenated Rosin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), PET, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythritol Tetrakis and Oligopeptide-10
Soothe & Smooth:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Tribehenin, Butylene Glycol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Olive Glycerides, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Polyacrylamide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, C13-14 Isopara in, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide Np, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Myristoyl Tripeptide-31, Darutoside, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Potassium Sorbate
Full ingredients list is subject to change.