Natural Konjac Sponge
Red Clay Konjac Sponge
AM / PM
- 100% natural – free from chemicals, additives and preservatives
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- French Red Clay rich in iron oxide boosts circulation and regeneration
Rich in skin savvy minerals and iron oxide clay to help stimulate blood flow, this 100% natural exfoliating sponge from the Konnayaku plant adds lustre back into dulled skin. The sponge rebalances the skin’s natural pH leaving the complexion cleansed, refined and smooth.
Q. How long can I use this for?
A. If using daily, we recommend you replace every 4-6 weeks.
Q. What is the best way to look after my Konjac Sponge?
A. We suggest leaving your sponge to hang on a warm towel rail or radiator to dry.
Q. Is the texture abbrasive to skin?
A: No, Konjac Sponges cleanse and exfoliate without the harsh irritation of a physical scrub, giving your skin a smooth and glowing look.
Q. What does the sponge feel like?
A. Konjac sponges harden when dry, so simply let it soak in the shower or sink for a minute to soften up before using.
Q. Is this suitable for Vegans?
Hydrate the sponge with water until fully saturated and expanded. Squeeze out any excess and gently massage in a circular motion across the face, neck and décolleté. To supercharge the ritual add a small amount of cleanser directly onto the sponge. Hang the sponge in a warm and airy place to dry naturally after each use and replace every 4-6 weeks for optimal results.
Whatever your skin type, you should be following a daily skincare routine to keep your complexion in optimal condition. We have devised a regime based on the principles to Reveal, Enhance and Protect your skin.
- Massage CLEANSE & CLARIFY Dual Action AHA Cleanser & Mask onto the face and neck using the Konjac Sponge to remove make-up and debris. Rinse thoroughly
- Apply LIFT & LUSTRE Golden Elixir Antioxidant serum to the face, neck and décolleté
- Apply HYDRATE & NOURISH Age Defence Retinol Day Moisturiser SPF 30 to the face
- Apply SOOTHE & SMOOTH Collagen Activating Eye Complex on the eye contour
Konjac and French Red Clay
DIRECTIONS AND RITUALS
Watch Dr. Maryam Zamani on how to use and benefits of Natural Konjac Sponge.