- Deeply hydrates with a micro-fine lightweight mist
- Shields against premature ageing with full-spectrum pollution and blue light protection
- Boosts skin barrier function to increase resilience against environmental stressors
- Brightens the complexion and defends against free radicals
- Calms inflammation, reduces redness, refines pores and energises skin with anti-stress actives
- Sets make-up and delivers instant refreshment on-the-go
Anti-Pollution Hydrating Mist
Pollution, Infrared & Blue Light Shield
£28.00 – £55.00
Boost your defences against modern environmental skin stressors with this micro-fine moisture-boosting mist. Cutting-edge active ingredients form a shield against pollution, infrared and blue light for instant protection, while performance-proven antioxidants and amino acids boost the skin’s natural barrier function for increased resilience over time. Anti-stress hydrators, vitamins and minerals work together to calm redness, refine pores and energise the complexion, so skin is bright, balanced and comforted from the first spritz.
Close eyes and spray on cleansed face, neck and décolletage. Apply liberally after make-up application to set and protect. Spritz throughout the day for instant refreshment and protection. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse with water. For external use only.
- Massage CLEANSE & CLARIFY Dual Action AHA Cleanser & Mask onto the face and neck using the Konjac Sponge to remove make-up and debris.
- Apply SOOTHE & SMOOTH Collagen Activating Eye Complex on the eye contour.
- Spritz the ANTI-POLLUTION MIST. Close eyes and spray on the face, neck and décolletage.
- Apply LIFT & LUSTRE Golden Elixir Antioxidant serum to the face, neck and décolletage.
- Massage in two pumps of TINT & PROTECT Skin Perfecting SPF 30 Tinted Moisturiser across face, neck and décolleté until fully absorbed.
Reach for the ANTI-POLLUTION MIST again following make-up application, applying liberally to set and protect. Spritz as needed throughout the day for instant refreshment and a protection top-up.
Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactobacillus, Betaine, Ectoin, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Sucrose, Serine, Alanine, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Citric Acid, Glycine, Plankton Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Glutamic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Lysine HCL, Threonine, Lecithin, Arginine, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Proline, 7-Dehydrocholesterol
When is it best to use a mist?
The mist is perfect to use after cleansing, prior to applying your preferred serum. While the skin is still damp, the skin is more permeable, and penetration is improved.
Alternatively, apply liberally after make-up application to set and provide added hydration for additional dewiness.
It can also be used throughout the day, post exercise, during plane travel for instant refreshment and protection.
Can I take the mist on the plane?
Yes, the mist is packaged as 75ml so perfect for your carry on!
What percentage of vitamin C is in the mist?
We’ve formulated the mist with 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside which is a water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is much more stable in water, less potent than direct L-Ascorbic Acid but being more compatible with water allows for a very pleasant serum texture and good for sensitive skin.
Will the mist irritate my eyes?
We have used a combination of soothing, hydrating ingredients and it is dermatology tested. However, we do advise ensuring your eyes are closed and should any irritation occur rinse well with water.
Does the mist have a fragrance?
There is trace amount of parfum at 0.01%. The scent is the fresh, uplifting fragrance of Alpine Blossom.
“Skin saviour for hydrated, protected skin"