Remove the front and back panels of the mask before using and gently place mask on the face. Leave on for 15 minutes, then remove and massage in the remaining serum into the skin. Apply morning or evening on cleansed skin twice weekly.
Vitamin-Infused Facial Treatment Mask
This vitamin-infused red sheet mask encapsulates a combination of soothing antioxidants and brighteners such as Aloe Leaf, Liquorice Extract, and Vitamin C to reduce inflammation, improve skin texture, and bring about a healthy glow. Hyaluronic Acid acts like a sponge to attract and retain moisture in the skin leaving the complexion plump and hydrated. Skin tone is rejuvenated through a cocktail of potent brighteners which work to stimulate skin cell renewal, tackling age spots, dulled skin, sun spots and blemishes. Skin is left balanced, more even and nourished. Perfect to use before makeup or as a calming treatment post-laser.
• Hyaluronic Acid rejuvenates tired, lacklustre skin and improves skin texture to leave a healthy glow.
• Brightens skin whilst tackling age spots, sun spots, hyper-pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
• Inflammation is curbed, and any irritation soothed using a cocktail of anti-inflammatory including Liquorice extract and anti-oxidants such as Aloe leaf, Vitamin C, E and Green Tea.
• Skin is left plumped, nourished and hydrated both immediately and long-term.
1. Apply CLEANSE & CLARIFY Dual Action AHA Cleanser & Mask to gently cleanse the face and remove with damp cotton wool.
2. Remove the front and back panels of the mask and gently place on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes and then massage in the remaining serum.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Arginine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, PPG-33-Buteth-35, Aspartic Acid, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, PCA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Valine, Arbutin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthyl Lactate, Isoleucine, Threonine, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, o-Cymen-5-ol, Histidine, Phenylalanine
DIRECTIONS AND RITUALS
Watch Dr. Maryam Zamani explain how to use and benefits of Vitamin-Infused Facial Treatment Masks.