Reports to: Operations Executive
We are seeking a proactive and adaptable operations assistant to join our fast growing and dedicated team. This role is great opportunity for someone looking to excel in logistics and internal communications and thrive in a start-up environment with a great overview of all internal operations.
The operations team at MZ Skin are responsible for all communication between the internal team and our external warehouses. This involves processing retailer orders worldwide, managing stock levels, organising stock transfers and generally monitoring end to end supply chain. This entails communication with our 90+ retailers, PR companies and warehouses, so a really fantastic networking opportunity for anyone looking to progress in the industry. You will be working under the direction of the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running of all internal processes.
- Arranging product shipments, liaising with various couriers and customs to ensure timely delivery.
- Assisting with monitoring stock levels and ensuring any updates are well communicated to the wider team.
- Conducting stock checks for both the office and MZ clinic, and ensuring replenishments are arranged accordingly. You will also oversee stock rotation and log any depletion of products.
- General office admin, making sure office and kitchen supplies are well stocked.
- Assisting with the expansion of our fulfilment centres and helping to ensure stock is well distributed between the sites.
- Liaising directly with our clients, providing great customer service, and ensuring any updates or information is efficiently communicated.
- Working closely with our NPD team to navigate through stock forecasting and product reorders.
Required Qualifications and Qualities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, qualifications in supply chain management, logistics, business management or similar would be beneficial to this role.
- Previous experience of logistics in the beauty industry would be advantageous.
- Confident IT skills, most importantly in the Microsoft suite and Outlook. Any prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be beneficial.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- A self-sufficient learner with independent and creative problem solving.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to collaborate well with a team.
- Prior customer facing experience would be beneficial, but strong customer service and interpersonal skills are essential.
What MZ skin can offer you
- 22 days holiday per annum (pro rata)
- Discounted MZ Skin products
- Quarterly product allocation
- 10% discount on various stores on Kings Road
- Hybrid working, 3 days per week in the office
To apply please email [email protected]